How due you lose baby belly fat?

I am short on cash and it's to cold to go for walks with my 2 sons. Anybody have any idea on how i can lose weight while being a stay at home mom low on cash?

1989_mommy

Asked by 1989_mommy at 7:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• do alot of cardio just keep moving don't stop and watch what you eat. GL There is more but it is up to you to make that change.treadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• jump rope, its cheap and awsome cardio
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 7:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I agree with jump roping. It's a very good way to do cardio & that's what you need to lose the weight if you can't get to the gym. Go out & buy some 5 pd weights if you can. Doing Squats are REALLY good & will burn up more calories than anything, Yes! including Cardio. You can also run in place~All your athletes & military services. will do this during training. Try to do as many as you can! If you can squeeze 15 min. or 20 min. in a day..This will be better than nothing at all. Grab your ipod so that you can get through your workout.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I also agree with jump roping, look on youtube.com you can find lots of great workouts!! Get one of those big balls and use it for your abs. Do leg raises, side planks, side twists, crunches and eat right, lots of yogurt!! I hear it is a belly reducer

determind

Answer by determind at 8:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009