• In the Spotlight:

How true is this?

I heard that Obama is making it to where illegal immigrants (sp?) are no longer allowed to come to the U.S and work. Is this true or have you heard about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• im all for stopping immigration. we are in a rut. some chic who met an old man visiting his mother country married him and moved here when he returned and after 2 years recently got her citizenship. I don't care if she takes care of him, that is sneaky. And I don't like it. Now she wants to know when her adult kids can come over and they said not for 8 years. And what is this crap about people with entertainment skills can come over, like Craig Ferguson taking American high paying work, thats crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• good, i hope its true. lets deal with the ones who are hear first.
    Anonymous

• I think thats a great decision. We have a hard enough time supporting citizens who are working.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hope it is true!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hope so! I need a job!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Good!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I think it would be great if he could stop ILLEGAL immigrants from coming here. BUT, as recently as last week, he was all for giving amnesty to the 12-20 MILLION illegals already here! Has that changed?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hope so too, i am just wondering if it was true so i can celebrate...LOL.
    Anonymous

• I hope so!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• illegal immigrants have never been ALLOWED to come and work , so i'm not sure what the question is or what the relief is about, but i'm sure he intends to crack down on it. because like everyone said, we have enough problems with the economy as it is
    Anonymous