Dealing with Bank of America (home modification) is like...

To completely take this quote out of context: Dealing with BOA is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over all of the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like its victorious.

I swear has ANYONE had ANY success with them AT ALL????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2012 in Money & Work

• They took our home before we could do anything about it. We even had the money to catch up on our late payments and they refused to speak with us or accept our payment.

Anonymous

• I.Hate.Them.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• And even worse, I believe they got government funding specifically FOR loan modification. Bastards.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• They're horrible , I fel so bad for a lot f people I know.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• We refinanced with another bank to get AWAY from BOA.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• We did go through the process, from August to January. We weren't able to get a modification, but DH landed a job in October and we started catching up on payments. By January we got completely caught up and took ourselves out of the program.

The hardest part was being able to talk to anyone; our rep would take days to get back to us, which made it harder to make payments. We had to do them through her or mail them; we couldn't make them online or through the regular customer service number.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• BOA is TOO big and therefor gets away with being a bully they need to be taken apart.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• I haven't heard of anyone obtaining a loan mod through BofA
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:46 PM on May. 2, 2012