Have you sold or trashed something and you now regret it?

I went through my little ones room and got rid of some things and I really regret one of the things. I could kick myself.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 11:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2012 in Home & Garden

• my mom's wedding ring... from when her & my dad were married (they divorced when I was in 5th grade). I sold it b/c money was really tight. It was the right thing at the time, but I wish I didn't have to do that. ;o(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• an ellipse, futon, radio flyer red wagon- the list is extensive
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• My dreams

sad

LOL!  Actually, I'm a little depressed that I sold the 140000 Madam Alexander dolls my mother bought my girls when they were younger.  I always thought they were so ugly but I can't help but notice they're now worth a bit of money.

BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• Yes absolutely! When I moved about seven years ago, I substantially downgraded, so I got rid of tons of toys, books, videos, and my dearly beloved WATERBED. I know, I know... But you'd have to experience it. I miss that more than anything in my life. Anyway, I set it all out by the curb and people were literally parked up and down my road to go through the stuff I set out. I just wanted to get rid of it all. I didn't know about eBay back then. LOL! Anyway, I wish I had it all back now.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• I threw out some things that were given to DD by her BFamily after we had a huge falling out with them. Thinking back now, probably shouldn't have done that...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• Oh ya. Lots of stuff.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2012

• Sometimes there are things I recall that I could use in present day that I either sold or gave away. I sort of just write most of it off and figure that there is a reason I didn't want or need it. I had a box with some things in it and didn't realize that I had left a necklace that my mom's dear friend had given me when I was little. My old room mate stole the box and some of my other belongings. I sort of just wrote that off figuring that the cost was worth not having her in my life anymore. I part with things fairly easy.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• Well this post was not supposed to make me feel better. I got rid of some tutus that someone made but they do not compare to what you guys are talking about. I guess in the grand scheme of things it is not that bad.
    Melbornj

Comment by Melbornj (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2012