My son pee's through his diapers while sleeping within 3 or 4 hours. the silicone or whatever it is even starts falling out. I can't not give him a bottle when he's hungry! So does anyone know some good heavy duty diapers i could try??thanx

he's 11 months old in a size 4 diaper. pampers seem to work the best out of huggies luvs parents choice

MannYzmaMa

Asked by MannYzmaMa at 6:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a nine months old girl.... she can pee heavy. I've used luvs. Iwould say the quality is almost identical to huggies if not better... not too expensive and work just great. As mattter of fact I bought one bag of 74 ct. for $10 and to be honest will last almost three weeks. Best of luck on your diapper hunt, hope my answer have helped.
    Zoma-Gio

Answer by Zoma-Gio at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• pampers and luvs are GREAT! huggies are the worst when it comes to leaks! so when i the extra $$ i buy the pampers...if not get the luvs, they are made buy the same company,, you may have to give baby a change during the night... i know i had to until my baby got older and didn't drink so much at night!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Have you ever tried " target brand" they work really well for my son and they are super cheep
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 7:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• There are inserts you can put into the diaper to make them more absorbent. You can buy these at Babies'R'US in the stores and online. They also make nightime pullups that are thicker you could try those.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Huggies overnites is the only brand I use at night and I'm not a huggies fan. I swear by pampers flex...only ones I buy for day time use. The overnites come in size 4 and 5. I can usually find them at target. I have a hard time finding size 5.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• my son is 71/2 months old and was havign the same problem with his pampers and we went up one size but still having the problem. so i started to use huggies overnight and they work great because my son doesn't leak thought this diaper and he is very dry when he wakes up in the morning.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• try huggies overnights walmart has size 4 and 5 and 6 and diapers.com has size 3. they work GREAT for my little girl. gl
    jazysmom08

Answer by jazysmom08 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I have a 4 month old son and I was having the same problem. I switched from pampers also to Huggies size 2 the gentle care ones with pooh on the front of the package. Good luck!
    happymommy44

Answer by happymommy44 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• try cloth,(for overnight atleast) they are more expensive up front, but save you a ton of money in the long run and there are some very....absorbant brands and you can always add inserts to make them even more absorbent.
    Anonymous

• i use luvs on my son and they work better then huggies & pampers.
    Jolenemom2

Answer by Jolenemom2 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2008