how do I go about asking her?

this sounds strange but I want my mother Inlaw there when I deliver this baby.. I am only 10 weeks4days but this is her second.. She wasnt here when my son was born.. I dont want anyone else but my Husband and my mother inlaw.. If she wants.. if not in the room atleast I want her to be the 3rd to hold him/her.. me 1st hubby 2nd her 3rd..
How do I go about asking her this..?
Also what do I do with my son??? he'll be 3year 4 months by then I dont want him to see me in oain but I want him there when baby is born...
errgghh I am confused on what to do.. I have no other family or much support..Please advice!!

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 7:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This sounds like the kind of question she would love to be asked. Even if she is reluctant to do it, for whatever reason, it is clearly a compliment that you want her there. You can ask her any way you want....Tell her you want her there, or like you said, at least to be third to hold the baby. What mother in law wouldn't love to hear that?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• ask your DH what he thinks she would say if you asked her. if you two are close im sure she'll be flattered :)
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• wheres your mom?and just ask her straight out. and for your son find a babysitter?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my mom has more "important" children to attend to.. We never have gotten along. this is my moms 13th grandbaby so she could care less.. same with me she could care less..
    my dad will be there so maybe he can watch him...
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 8:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2009