37/38 weeks

it seems like many of you experiane labor stuff aroudn this time..im 37, a little crampy ...but i was wondering how many had your baby around this time? What did you feel right before besides contractions. tired, energeti, happy, did you JUST KNOW, that kinda stuff????

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i went call day with contractions. I was at home alone with my 2 1/2 year old and I was so sleepy and I kept getting this sharp pain in my back and side. I call my husband around 5 and had a contraction while on the phone. He then got mad that I went all day and just to make him happy I went in and was told that I was going to have the baby.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 10:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009