How has Obamacare (Afforable Health Care Act) personally effected you?

Good or Bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• NP, nothing your saying is making any sense!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Oh, I understand now. Rise prices or fire people? If you say so? And this all has to do with the AHCA>?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:16 PM on May. 2, 2012

• NP, if prosthetic companies aren't selling their product, with two wars... injuried vets by the thousands due to IUD's than I'm totally puzzled.

It has nothing to do with sales - it has to do with regulations the bill is putting on all medical devices in terms of how they are paid for at every step of the supply chain. In order to make the changes to meet those requirements, their costs go up, which means either fire people or raise prices. Raising prices only increases the burden of these regulations, so the only solution was to shut down or fire people.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:50 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Saved me $543 a month. My stepson was in a car accident in March of 2009. He had a severe brain injury. During his recovery and rehabilitation he graduated high school (age 19) and was promptly REMOVED from our insurance. He was in no condition to go to college, and could no longer perform the job he had been working, which was to hire him full time after graduation.
    We had to COBRA him for almost 2 years at $534 a month. We had no choice to pay it- the cost of his follow up care would have been ten times that, but we were barely scraping by. Thankfully when Obamacare passed, we could stop paying COBRA, and catch up on our mortgage and everything else.

Bash Obama all you want. Had our family not been in this situation I may have agreed with some of you on some issues, but not this one. This one saved us.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:35 PM on May. 2, 2012

• There is a new policy at my DH's job. I can't be on his family plan unless I am not offered insurance at my work, no matter how bad the offer is.

So I would say it has affected us in a negative way so far.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:23 PM on May. 2, 2012

• One example. By taking away our CHOICE as to how we spend our HSA, ObamaCare is NOT affordable care.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Hesmynavyman. Please meet us on Smith and Lexington Avenue in Salt Lake City Utah, We have a spaceship ready to leave at 9PM'
    to the planet Siscom in the outer galaxy. Don't tell anyone else, there isn't room for many. Its the only way to escape before we all get "Marked". There is free health care and lots of jobs. May the force be with you.

Now for all those not attending.... Watch out that the fruit doesn't pick you! ROFLMAO

Republicans.... the reason why America is going downhill!!! Without taxes the school system fails. Hesmynavyman is a perfect example!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• DSsammuels Not everyone is going to be on this healthcare through the government much longer the gov has already told US that they plan to cut welfare too many people abuse it and more Americans need to get off their butts and do something about it! Work! But it effects very many families for those who have worked their butts off and got laid off or who are unemployment until they find something better! I know what your saying as far as having free insurance is not fair to those who work! But that's why it's important that families go out and help themselves instead of abusing the system!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 6:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Honestly to answer those of you who don't understand why it's such a big deal is because I think it wont show any negatives to those who are blinded! But for those of us who are wise we will be able to see the bad in it. Because something that seems this good we all know never works! Nothing IS FREE these days or this affordable so there is just way more be hind it then what Obama will confess to. In my eyes all I see is his lies about everything, his Birth certificate his promises have led us down deeper into a bad economy. And Please... don't blame it on the mess with Bush! This all could be fixed by our government congressman! But they choose to do what they want. And revelations it does talk about the greed, and about those who will turn there backs on us! Known as the government! they no longer care what WE the people want or think! And you can see that!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 6:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• It's very BAD because there is a huge secret behind it! Once the majority of people if not almost ALL get onto the plan they want to start putting RFID chips implanted in to us that way they can use it for security reasons along with inventory and to be easier to scan us just more convenient. However many of those who are believers think that this is a sign of the mark of the beast because if the government forces something like this upon us then that to me would be considered wrong! And anyway many don't believe but they have started using them and there has been a few people I saw on news who went out and got 1. I personally will never get the mark. But it's something they are planning that has not all the way took effect. You can look it up for yourself just type in RFID chip 2012 obama health care plan on Google or any other web site such as yahoo, msn, or on aol they will show you what it's all about.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 6:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2012