Bled after vaginal ultrasound

Is it normal to bleed after having my first vaginal ultrasound? The doc said it was normal and thenurse did too then said it would stop but it hasnt so what do you guys think?

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that when I was checked for dilating, I bled and they told me that if it didn't stop to go back to the hospital. I would either call your dr or the maternity dept at your local hospital. I had to do this a couple times when I couldn't reach my dr and had questions and the nurses were more than willing to help.
    Anonymous

• I had my vaginal ultrasound on Friday and I bled pretty much all day Sunday. It was only when I would wipe though when I went to the bathroom. If you are bleeding more than that I would call your doctor. It is usually fine if isn't bright red and there isn't clots.
    Anonymous