Prayer in the bible

YOU tube video called "prayer in the bible a must see for everyone"
If you want to watch this video than watch it and tell me what you think??
if you dont then sorry for bothering you

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 6:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• ok this isn't really a question!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I sure will if I see it have a good day JESUS LOVES YOU MY FRIEND
    yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 8:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• YOU might enjoy ...This is a movie from our heavenly father to you enjoy I did and wanted to share with my friends on cafemom. Turn up your sound please. http://www.freedisc.org/flash/englishFLL.swf
    yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 8:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• "ok this isn't really a question!"

It can be. I don't see the big deal, she's wanting to know what our thoughts are on the video. It wouldn't be any different than if she had just posted the link and put "Thoughts?" lol it's still a question for the most part.

I don't have time to watch the video right now but will try to this week. It's going to be a busy week for us so I probably won't be around much.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Not sure what your point is with this one dear friend. Christians pray on there feet, on there knees, laying flat out on the floor, sometimes all day long. Scripture actually says to pray without ceasing. I was at service tonight with hundreds lifting there hands and calling out to Almighty God and His Precious Son. God was moving in the room and there were numerous healing's, you could feel His mighty presence
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My thoughts on the video it showed many of the same things that we also do. The only difference is we pray to God through Jesus. Jesus became the ultimate High Priest and we are to go to no one but Him to take our prayers to Daddy God.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I was just more revering to Matt 26: 39 and Joshua 5:14
    when it talk about putting your face to the ground..
    Did you have a good time at church then That sounds nice I hope i am not offending anyone just like to share with you. my believe
    have a good night everyone and take care
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 12:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• The man preaching was Pastor Jackson from Uganda where prayer has turned the country around. His church went from 7 to 20,000 in a very short time.
    The scripture in Matt 26 is about Jesus right before he was to be crucified and he knew what he was about to go through. He accepted the fact he was about to be tortured and killed but still he was very emotional about it and was crying out for His Dad. He knew that for the first time ever he would be separated from God and that was the worst thing.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• There are many more scriptures in the old and new test. where it talks about people praying while standing, praising, kneeling, on there face, or even sitting. The Bible does not stipulate what position you have to pray in, just that you pray. There are times though when the presence of God and the Holy Spirit are so strong you can only be on your face.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Thanks for sharing with me I just wanted to share because when I started praying with my face on the ground it really made me feel so much closer to god. That is really amazing how fast his church grew May god bless all of you.
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2008