What's your absolute favorite... (#1)

t-shirt?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my grey volcom tshirt..with cool designs on it.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 8:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• cant say i really have one
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 8:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I love volcom!! it USED to be my favorite shirt. now my fav is the HIM shirt that I got from hot topic when I was pregnant. I never thought it would fit me cuz its a small.. but it does!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have one that I like to wear when I am teaching. It says "She who must be obeyed. "
    LOL! It is from the series Rumpole of the Bailey. The show was on PBS a while back. He called his wife She who must be obeyed. My students think it is hilarious. Although, I stopped for groceries after class one time wearing the shirt and a lady stopped me to tell me how offended she was because of the shirt. I was very surprised, I think it is very funny.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My boyfriends work shirt but theres only one that fits me just right so I have to go through all three sometimes till I find the right one.
    TheCrystalRose

Answer by TheCrystalRose at 8:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my black Houston Astros 2005 national league champions t-shirt. its a woman shirt so it curves & it gives me that hour glass look. well...it will once i loose my post baby belly flap haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Buck Foston
    Anonymous

• My pink Clemson Tigers T-shirt!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mY johnny cash cadillac song shirt
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My favorite shirt has to be my green mens tshirt with a 4 leaf clover on the front that says "this is my lucky shirt" It fits perfect and the color looks good on me.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009