• In the Spotlight:

my sister is expecting twins, she was due last Tuesday. How can she induce labor?

she is incredibly uncomfortable. she has tried walking, castor oil, and lots of sex with her boy friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• She isn't going to go into labor until her body is ready. The due date can be off as much as 2 weeks in either direction. She just needs to be patient and relax. I know how uncomfortable that she is. Just be patient.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• then her body isn't ready lol. I am glad she made it full term though, most twins come early. Sex and walking are the best most effective ways. There are herbal remedies she could try, but without a midwife to talk to she shouldn't try them.

good luck. and remember you aren't overdue until after 42 weeks.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Ask her OB to induce, I don't see a problem... she's full term with twins! Yay!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009