Quiet during Oral sex

okay guys please dont laugh at me ugh but last night my husband brought up that when he's performing oral sex on me im quiet the whole time ....WELL lol that is ofcourse until the MAGIC MOMENT <------------ how lame lol.... The thing is most of the time i put a pillow on my head and enjoy under my pillow and its pretty silent but then when i climax im SOOOOOOOOOO LOUDDDDD as he describes it 10 minutes of silence and 10 seconds of pure louddnessssss ANY ONE ELSE LIKE THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• No, I just let it out-it makes the orgasm more intense. ;)
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• nope, i"m loud all through it

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• I'm kinda quite with a bit of moans but when it's o time I can wake the world lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• do you have confidence/self esteem issues? i'm like that too, except with the pillow.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• I'm quiet all the way through, until the end. I'm not quiet normally, but oral is beyond good and I have to remind myself to moan. It's distracting to remind myself constantly!
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• I'm a moaner be it oral sex or intercourse. It gives him encouragement and let's him know that he is pleasing me very much.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 4:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• My man loves that I am loud. Says it turns him on and encourages him to keep going. Not sure the neighbors in the apartment next to ours agree with him. lol
    Anonymous