What can you do? (Nothing)

I just found out that my dh is just about done with CS but awhile back we did get behind therefore we still owe back CS but thumbing thru papers I ran into this document stating that my dh has been paying so much a month and such and such date so technically he's over paid CS but he just wants to be done with the ex not his teens. Anyway the ex thinks he will be owning a bookus of money but she will be getting a notice from the courts with this document we found (that she singed and dated way back when) so she wont be getting anymore CS once their youngest turns 18.
Shit is going to hit the fan bc she thought my dh will never finish but thanks to that letter she screwed herself. (the kids were never without)

No bashing I'm just telling it like it is going to be...ugh!

But I'd love to hear your thoughts. What would you do if you wherein her shoes? I'd be like damn no more CS :(
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Things aren't twisted. He owes money, you know he owes money, he knows he owes money and you're gloating over the fact that he's not going to have to pay it.

Way to set a good example.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• You're both dishonest and should be ashamed of yourselves. THIS is why so many custodial parents struggle. You cheat your way out of an already messed up system.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• So, just out of curiosity, how much does he still owe her?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• It's a little too late to say "nothing". You've admitted here over and over that he's screwing her out of the arrears. How much will he still, legally, owe her when he makes his "last" payment.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• Courts won't care about your piece of paper unless it was Notorized or went through the court systems. Sucks to be you guys .
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• the notarized letter mean nothing if it didnt go through the issuing court or child support agency
    good luck in youe endeavors little peach!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• The document has to be approved by the courts. You cannot modify your child support agreement without court approval. You can write all you want on notarized My Little Pony paper but you're still liable.

BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• Brawny is totally right, been through this enough. I still don't get cs but it's whatever he's just lazy lmfao. Notorized means nothing unless it went through court.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• OP better be careful your DH may find someone a little nicer than you. KARMA is a bitch and somehow I think it might slap you right in the face.

Another ANON trashy post.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2012

• I'm more confused then ever. In your question above you state you still owe back cs. Then later on you state you owe nothing. It can't be both ways. Either you still owe back pay or you don't. The last payment may be next month, but if you still owe back cs then you are still going to have to pay that until the amount owe from missed cs payments are $0.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2012