Do you have tattoos?

If so by any chance did you get one with your so/dh and your name together, I heard that if you have this it is bad luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have the one i tryed to give myself wen i was 16 lol. dumb idea. but its just a heart on my ankle and its like 1cm big if that. but yeah its a big tattoo legend if you get your SO name tattooed on you and you will break up and never speak again. but its just an urban legand lots of people do it.
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yes ma'am I have 5. None with my SO's name, the tale is that couples that get each others named tattooed are doomed to failure. It just so happens that alot of couples that swap names break up, however there are also alot of couples who swap names that don't break up. It's all how you want to see it
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have 4, and I will not get my SO's name on my body. However, I have every intention of getting my daughters name with my tax return :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yeah i have one tatt with my sons name on it. and no i dont think i would get his name on me just in case anything happens but i would get a matchin tatt with him.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have 2 a gator with fairy wings on my calf and stars on my hand. I want to get my DH and DS's names done together.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have my DH'd name on my lower back and I had gotten it done when we had been together for 16 months and now we have a beautiful son and he is an excellent stepfather to my older son and we are married and have been together now for almost 4 years so so far we have not been doomed:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i have two.. my mom got her first hub name and they got the big D then she got it fixed to say my dads and they are D.. i dont think its bad luck.. thats my next tat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have my husband's initials, in his handwriting, on the ring finger of my left hand. I have arthritis and my hands got too swollen to wear a regular ring. Now, I have to say, I LOVE my tattoo, more than any ring. And we got it done after thirteen years of marriage...so I don't think we are doomed.

And yes, he has my initials on his ring finger.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 7:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have 7 and none of them are names of anyone ...well except for my deceased Aunt.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have two, one on my chest one on my ankle. Neither is my SO's name and I don't think I would do it. I kinda want to remove the one on my chest though! Does anyone know if Wrecking Balm really works?
    lagunalove08

Answer by lagunalove08 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009