Does anybody else get too obsessed with movies/books?

ex: Twilight. I read them all several times. saw all the movies several times. went to conventions. read fanfic. fully immersed myself into the Twilight world. Team edward!!!

Now Hunger Games. Read and purchased all the books within 3 days. reading fanfic. saw movie twice already. looking up all I can about the book/actors/movie etc. Team Peeta!

I feel empty and sad now that I have read all 3 HG books. I want more. I want to know what happens to Peeta and Katniss - well, more than what the author tells us. Why the hell does Mockingjay have exactly 1 paragraph on how Peeta & Katniss get back together?! wth

Is this normal??? Why do I get so wrapped up? I am a grown woman with kids and husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2012 in Entertainment

• Ha Ha YES ....loved the Hunger Games Series, when I find an Author that I really like - I get obsessed and read every book by them and then move on to the next!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 6:46 PM on May. 6, 2012