What's going on? Can anyone relate?

I am in my lovely TWW at the moment. 9 dpo. I had sex with my SO and now I have the worse cramping. I can't walk/sit/stand. I can feel it from my "uterus" area to around my rectum area. Does this have anything to do with ttc or is it something more serious? I have never had it happen before. Thanks ladies

just in case:
tww: 2 week wait dpo" days past ovualtion ttc: trying to conceive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would talk to a doctor immediatley. Cramping that severe needs some medical advice.
    jacobsmommy0828

Answer by jacobsmommy0828 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Actually I'm due friday and I've been dealing with the same thing! Its sort of dull cramping but different that pms cramping. It gets bad then subsides for the past 4 or 5 days. I'm tempted to take an early detection test tomorrow morning & another sat if I miss af. Good luck sweetie. I feel you.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If it gets worse tho I'd call yoour obgyn.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009