What's going on? Can anyone relate?

I am in my lovely TWW at the moment. 9 dpo. I had sex with my SO and now I have the worse cramping. I can't walk/sit/stand. I can feel it from my "uterus" area to around my rectum area. Does this have anything to do with ttc or is it something more serious? I have never had it happen before. Thanks ladies

just in case:
tww: 2 week wait dpo" days past ovualtion ttc: trying to conceive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that has happened to me a few times b4 not really exactly sure what it was but i called my doc and they set me up to do x-rays and they found i had a small cist on my left ovary and they ran more tests and my liver they said it looked like there was fatty tissue around it but i took a blood test and it was normal and i even had a got a urinary tract infection and i got meds. for it and it hasnt and that pain hasnt really came back that i remember and this was over a year and a half ago, so that might have been it. But they really never explained what it was so i left it at that and it hasnt came back. So i would call ur doctor and set up an appointment and let him know whats going on. It could be pregnancy thing or it may not. Sorry not much help. Good luck.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• sorry didnt really make sense i just reread it.lol
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009