gassiness amd diarrhea (sp?)

My 2 1/2 year old has had some sleeping problems, his appetite decreased and he's gasssy and has some diarrhea. He's been drinking more juice than normal that has 120% vitamin C and he also has had cereal with milk, some cheese and yogurt (made with whole milk and with soy). So, I'm wondering if its from being sick. He acts pl half of the time, just goes to bed late and takes long naps. Or if its from the extra vit C... because I know that can cause diahrrea if you get too much and he's not use to getting so much of it. Or if he's lactose intolerant. I'm taking him to the doctor, but I also like to educate myself.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• Well if he is drinking more juice then normal that might be causing some of his issue. I know my daughter can't have much juice or fruit
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 31, 2009