slim fast diet..?

who here is one the slim fast diet? I just started it.. How well are u doing>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am thinking about starting it to. I did it before but the shakes so di dnot fill me up lol. so I am not sure what I am going to do. How long have you been doing it? I need to lose 20 pounds I am looking for something that is going to help me lose it and keep it off.
    happymom200

Answer by happymom200 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I think almost everyone has tried it, lost weight by starving themselves then gained it back and more when they stopped. What many don't realize is that unless you stay on the "diet" for life, when you return to your regular eating habits you'll simply gain it and more right back. Your best choice is to make healthy dietary changes and stick with that for life. No sugary soda and juices, no double or larger pasta portions, no fatty proteins. Stick with grilled or steamed veggies, fruit instead of juices, whole grain pastas and breads with high fiber content, lean meats, fish, and chicken and you'll see the weight come off and then stay off as you maintain this healthy lifestyle
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Burn more calories than you consume...make a lifestyle change.Eat healthier and avoid fast food.Drink plenty of water.Slimfast may be good for some,but overall its a temporary fix.
    Anonymous