Adopted kids vs bio kids?

I have two adopted little boys. I love them dearly. They are so close to my heart and they are my children. I can't imagine my life without them and am amazed that I'm capable of so much love.

But i just found out i'm pregnant. ...

And I have a fear that i will love my bio child more than i love my boys. I don't want to show any favoritism. I know that the love can be different and i'm okay with that. I love my two boys in different ways. I just don't want to love any child of mine more than another child of mine.

Do you love your bio kids more?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2012 in Adoption

• It's funny, i have thought about it the opposite way. People say all the time, ohhh watch now that you've adopted you'll get pregnant, and my response is I hope not. One of the reasons is I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love my kids, all adopted even if I made them myself. I know logically that's not true but it has still crossed my mind. I'm pretty positive you will love all 3 the same, your heart is an amazing thing and has great capacity. congrats.
    lilsweetpea708

Answer by lilsweetpea708 at 2:55 PM on May. 14, 2012

• I would worry that maybe you wont love the baby you are carrying as much as the ones you adopted.

Anonymous

• This is a natural fear to have, but I can tell you, you will love them the same.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 12:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2012