what kind of toys can i get for my 9 month old?

I have went to toy r us so many times i do not know what to get her.. Mostly right now we got her all the learning fun stuff and i most of the toys is not her age yet.

her birthday is few months. it hard to find toys she will like and play with it..

i have got few toys like Laugh & Learn: Learning Table blocks and building blocks.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• My girls really like the laugh and learn house.. It fun with the door and mail box, But my 13month old liked the ride on toys and drop and roar dionsoar.. But but 12 months her FAVORITE is the soft mallo chairs that you get from walmart..comes in many diff. characters like dora and elmo, They are plush and light weight so she can move it any where she want to.. That was all she cared about at her birthday party! So i would def. suggest getting one. They are $19.99 and well worth it. The cover is also removable so you can wash it.. you know how those little hands can get messy!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• U CAN BUY HER STUFF ANIMALS OR SOFT TOYS. JUST ONES U KNO DATS WILLN'T HURT HER!!
    missmama242

Answer by missmama242 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Books...Lift the flap, fuzzy, furry, shiny, soft...Reading is WONDERFUL for the mind...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• What I do is take my children to the toy aisle of Wal-Mart. I know I am crazy....but there is a method to my madness! I slowly take my children through each aisle shortly before birthdays and Christmas to see which toys they are more inclined to play with by the reaction they have to seeing it. If they are tearing through the packages, then I know it will probably be a big hit. Good Luck!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 2:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• My son always liked toys that was bright on color and had buttons he could push. he also liked them if they played music or had bright lights. His favorite toy of all time was the ball popper from PlaySkool. We have been through 3 and on our fourth already. He is obsessed with it and it is fairly cheap. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• A first dolly is always a good toy. Gund makes some really cute cuddly ones and they are baby safe (sewn in eyes..etc). Dolls are a good way to learn about touching nicely, stroking their hair, and learning body parts, eyes, mouth..tummy..etc.
    AnnikaJan

Answer by AnnikaJan at 2:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2008