Has anyone tried nutrasystems, jenny craig, weight watchers or slimfast plans?

I need to lost 20 pounds and I am looking into getting the total gym so I can work out when I have my son. I only have 1 to 2 days a week to get to work out unless I do it at home when I have my son so I felt buying the total gym would be perfect. Anyway, I'm a terrible eater and was thinking that if I have someone plan foods for me and ship it to me (nutrasystems or jenny craig) It would make losing weight a little easier. Any suggestions?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• My next door neighbor did the nurtisystem thing and said the foods tasted like cardboard and quit soon after she started because of that. She found she was munching on more food, not less, because she wasn't being satisfied by what she was eating. A friend of mine did the weight watchers program and lost 60 lbs. and kept it off because she had learned how to approach food (not as comfort, but as nourishment) and how to prepare meals that were not only healthy & well-balanced, but also tasted good. Weight Watchers helped her to make the necessary lifestyle changes that would allow her to keep off the weight, which seems to be a better, more long-term solution. So, there you go....hope this helps you to decide what you're going to do.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• YES weight watchers works wonders and i never have attended one meeting nor joined. I was told over the fence from neighbor how to count pts so started writing every thing i ate down and counting pts and started using my dusty old treadmill 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and 30 pds came off in 3 months.
    cabinlover

Answer by cabinlover at 10:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009