Brown Discharge.. Did you have it? adult content

Well I wrote about this before but I was more worried then anything... This time I just want to find moms that had the same issue whall pregnant im going on 19 weeks now and for the last month ive been having brown discharge. Not on my panty liner but when I wipe myself. I did contact the doctor about it I have another check up for the 3rd but ya my doctor shrugged it off as common. Ive googled and googled and googled, and ive seen nothing about it being common. Its not smelly nor painful. But ya let me get back to it did anyone else have brown discharge commonly or daily?

Heres a bit more info to into my pregnancy. Its been not a common pregnancy very bumpy road so far. I miscarried my last child and at 2 months I bleed on this one and my HGC levels went up then down so doctors thought I lost her. US showed she was ok. At 3 months I bled again alot... Again the baby was ok. Me and my husband stoped having sex after the second bleeding we didnt want to jeopardize this pregnancy. I was told at my last pregnancy I had a sensitive cervix. That made sence but were not having intercourse ive been staying inside doing minimum activity so there is no reason to be bleeding. And its not blood its brown witch yes I know is "old blood". But ya anyone else had brown discharge daily? I hope somone can share there experiences with me I just want to know whats going on with my body and that im not the only person its happened to. Thanks! :D

LostInMyMind

Asked by LostInMyMind at 4:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• well with my first I had brown spotting for like 3-4 days when I found out I was pregnant. With my second I didn't have the brown spotting, but I did have red spotting and it lasted a few days then dh and I had sex and I spotted so we couldn't do anything for the first month. If I am not mistaken I think I spotted red off and on through the first trimester with my second baby. After the first trimester everything was fine and we were able to have sex again. I remember getting my blood drawn to see if I was pregnant even though I took a home test then about 3 days later had another test to make sure my levels weren't going down because if they were going down then that would mean miscarriage. My third baby I didn't have anything with her.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2012