Doesn't this make you mad?

When your looking online or in a magazine at lingerie to wear the models who pose in them are all so, very generic mostly with implants.
Don't they have a site that shows what real women look like in them? So maybe I can kind of judge what I would look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol.. i hate looking at dresses online and its like its not really gonna look like that on me! i wish they would put real women on their... but they wont!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• haha I am always saying how good clothes look on manikins at the store but so awful on me. LOL

Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lol I don't buy my clothes online, I can't trust the fit's that they give for the clothes.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL...I would love it if there was a site like that with real women for models, instead of waifs.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lol, i hate that too, but i am getting implants so when I do, ill have a better idea of what things will look like on me!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009