Did You Or Do You?!?!

Did anyone plan on beginning TTC around a certain time to have a baby born in a certain time frame?!?

My husband and I want a Spring/Summer baby so we are going to try and conceive later this year; and I was just wondering if I was the only one that is doing this?! lol

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 9:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I alwaya wanted a May baby but it didnt happen that way oh well im happy with my monster
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I'd like to because being 9 months pregnant in August was HORRIBLE!!! Actually being pregnant from June to August was horrible!
    Anonymous

• no we are TTC #2 right now but it doesnt really matter when to us. BUT it would be nice to maybe wait and have another one at the beginning of next year, our sons bday is in november then we have thansgiving like 3 birthdays, christmas, and my bday(so much going on)LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wanted a May baby also. My son had other ideas. He was 3 weeks early. Oh well.
    lisa-momof2

Answer by lisa-momof2 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My first son was born in the summer and we loved having a baby that time of year. Our second daughter was a winter baby and it was such a hard time to have a newborn. We planned to have our 3rd baby in warmer months. She was born in April, warm enough for us!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We knew the months we didn't want to deliver baby #2. We didn't want anytime between December and February, because of Christmas, followed by DH's birthday on 1/2, my first son's birthday on 2/13 and my birthday on 2/15. By the time February is over we're always broke from gifts and parties! Baby #2 was born in July...which is perfect, and isolated!

Andrea Finn
    CityMommy
    http://CentralCoast.CityMommy.com
    AndreaCM

Answer by AndreaCM at 9:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It took me 9 months to get pregnant so I wasn't picky as to when they would be born. I wish they wouldnt' have been born in January though. That sucks, right after Christmas.
    jennagale76

Answer by jennagale76 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my son is dec 14th then 3 days later its hubby bday then the 24th its my sil so ya dec is a busy time for us!!
    Anonymous

• Well lol I want to so badly have a Spring/Summer baby because, we have Thanksgiving, Brothers B-day, FIL's B-day, C-mas, My B-day, My daughter B-day, Our Anniversary, V-day, Easter and then Hubby's B-day, and finally in June,July Aug we catch a break lol it's bad!!!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 9:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME CAUSE HUBBY WAS ON THE ROAD WHICH I WANTED A BABY AROUND HIS BIRTHDAY BUT THATS OK IT GREAT NO MATTER WHAT MONTH OR DAY..
    Anonymous