• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else's hands start to freeze to the mouse while you are on cafe mom for hours at a time? LOL!

At times I have to stick mine between my gigantic thighs to warm it up so I can keep going! LOL...

( I think I am tired)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no. my heat keeps my whole body at room temp. thank goodness! and i'm usually holding a cold beer so IDK?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LMAO! I thought I was the only one with that problem :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have that problem too! It's really inconvenient. Then, when my kids walk by, I give them the icy hand of death.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yep, me too. I'm pretty sure it's a circulation problem because it's only that hand that is sitting over the mouse. My other hand is always warm.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Here's an idea for someone to patent - go ahead with it if you want......a heater inside the mouse for your fingers/hand. Why not, eh?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2009