is this okay do you think?

i met this guy, when i met him i didnt realize hes the father of 2 girls i know 3 kids (2 are twins) well hes the best guy ive ever met and so far dated. He wants to do and take me everywhere and no guy as ever done that. He has full custody of his daughter who is one month older then my daughter so we going to have play dates. He really seems to understand, and its not like me and his daughters mom are friends, im kinda friends with her sister though, not good friends more like aquintences, this guy is amazing tho i really dont want to loose him all my other relationships were emotionally abusing and we both have so much in common (we both want to be writers, both have daughters, same like in movies and music, just about everything we can agree on, and he does cute little things like took me to play truth or dare basketball at midnight to help get to know me..i shouldnt feel guilty for finally getting to be with an amazing guy just cuz i know his kids moms right?

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• No...I don't think you should feel guilty.Unless your friends with his ex.
    Danielle_Nicole

Answer by Danielle_Nicole at 7:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you aren't and were not friends then just knowing of a person does not mean this man is off limits. If she was a friend my opionion would be the opposite. Just take things slowly because you both have children and need time to really get to know each other. Enjoy it. Best wishes.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Not unless they are still legally married.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree with the last person. The only way this would be wrong is if he is still legally married. If he is then you need to back off. If he isn't then it is open season.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 7:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• of course not...sounds like a great guy!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• yay =] he was never married and the most me and his babys mom ever did was talk over myspace and she hates him so its not like i want to be his daughters mom so i think it will be okay..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• GO for it chick! you dont meet a great guy everyday!!!!!!! his ex is exactly that A EX!!!!!
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 8:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't think you should feel guilty at all, especially since she's not your friend. I'd just take it slow since you both have kids. Good Luck!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Does that woman sign your paychecks or is anyone iportant i your life??? If not and you got a great man screw her and go on with your life!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 8:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• GO FOR IT GIRL! IF HE'S NOT MARRIED HE'S FAIR GAME ~
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2008