I don't know what to do HELP?

ok so here is my story. I have a 7 year old (today), 4 year old and one who will be 9 months (in 3 days) well ever since I had my 3rd baby 9 months ago I get bad cramps and my stomach will hurt really bad when I am about to start my period well when I called my OB's office and explained it to the nurse she told me I could try to stop my periods with my birth control pills to see if that helps. (How you do that is take all the blue pills, but when it comes to the inactive pills not to take them to go straight to a new pack) so I tried that and it did help, but problem was I bled for 2 and a half weeks and I didn't want that either. (she told me I might have break through bleeding which she said was spotting, but she didn't tell me it was going to be that long and she said it was spotting this was lighter than my normal period, but deffinatly more than spotting) well anyway I decided not to do that because I didn't want to go that long with bleeding. Well after I went back to a period I went back to my stomach hurting when I am about to start. It was hurting so bad that I was bending over to put pressure on my belly or I would lay on my belly. I decided to make an appointment with the actual doctor and he asked me if I only did it that one month? I told him ya cause I didn't want a period for 2.5 weeks either lol. So he told me that I would do that, but eventually it would stop because I wouldn't have anything to bleed from. So I tried that again, but this time I was actually spotting and it was off and on for 3-3.5 weeks. But I was also having trouble breathing and didn't have that until after I got on the birth control when the baby was 4 weeks old so I thought it was maybe from that. I stopped taking the pills at the beginning of this month, but dh and I are using condoms now. I haven't had trouble breathing since I stopped them, but I also haven't had a period this month either. So I spotted off and on between March 17 through April 7th or 11. And I haven't had my period yet. I am freaking out. I have 3 kids with my youngest being almost 9 months she would be about 19 months if I were to have a baby. Plus my family would freak. The other 3 kids were planned. DH is getting a vasectomy on June 22nd, but now I am freaking that I haven't had a period and tomorrow is the last day of the month. I didn't have strong cramps at the beginning of the month like I was about to start and had them for over a week, but then they went away. We can't afford another which is one of the reason's dh is getting fixed, plus with my scoliosis I have gets worse after every pregnancy. DH can't get fixed no sooner cause he has to schedule time off work with what he does they want him to take off at least a week. But if I truly am pregnant I don't believe in an abortion, but I am thinking of adoption I told DH if I was pregnant I was giving up the baby because we seriously cannot afford another baby. But I feel bad for thinking that and I would at the same time feel bad since I had 3 other babies. Someone told me after that if you stop your periods with the pill and you have break through bleeding and have sex you can get pregnant. Nice to know....why doctor never told me that. We had sex a few times when I was very lightly spotting so now I am freaking ever since someone told me this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• The only way to put your mind at ease is to take a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant then you and your DH have to decide what is right for everyone else in the family. Has you doctor tested you for PCOS or another reproductive disorder? Having painful periods isn't normal and is normally a sign that something is wrong. When using birth control pills to skip periods you have to deal with some spotting, but it normally stops happening after a few months you just have to let your body adjust.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• ya I know I am just afraid that it will say I am. Not sure what PCOS is, but no he hasn't checked me for anything all he said was it was probably from the birth control. But I stopped the pills since I was having trouble breathing. See about 1-2 weeks ago I had bad cramps like i was about to start then it went away, but then last night my stomach was hurting and with all 3 pregnancies at the beginning of each one I had cramps like if I was going to start and my stomach would hurt really bad when I found out I was pregnant, but at the sametime that is what happens when I am about to start.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• That's true that you can get pregnant eith break through bleeding. All you can really do is pray about it. Whatever God has in store for you, that will be the decision you will make. I hope whichever decision you make, you think it through very carefully.

Good luck and congratulations on your lil' one!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Anytime you have sex with a male partner you rish the chance of pregnancy. You have 3 other children, you surely must know that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• thanks onelove1982

I have been praying so hard and I have been praying that I am NOT pregnant lol.

meooma

ya, but my other 3 were planned babies and that was with the pull out myth, but I also new with the pull out I could get pregnant, but with having 3 already and us knowing we are done I have been trying to be careful so that we don't have anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Ok,you need to test.dont worrie about high dollar test just get one an take it.I jus found out im preg.we have two already,plus im on probation and where moving out of state,we really cant afford another one. I'm 100% against abortion.so we are looking in to adoption,i would rather change someones life(by giving them a baby) then to kill a life.We have not 100% made our minds up if where keeping it.But theres nothing wrong with adoption and that is the best thing you can ever give someone.But good luck and just let negitive comments roll off your shoulder
    twitch

Answer by twitch at 12:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2012