Bug free apartment

hello caffee's i live in miami and i was wondering if there was anyone else on here from my area that can offer me good advice on bug free nice apartments , i've been living in my apartment for 3 months and trust me the roaches investing my kitchen and the bed bugs im finding in my kids room is really pushing me on the edge my husband says he's gonna bomb the place hopefully that works but when my least is up i really dont wanna move into another roach and bedbug apartment please help guys i clean my apartment alot but ive found that the roaches live inside the motor of my fridge and under baseboards n im getting do pissed ANY NICE ROACH FREE APARTMENTS IN MIAMI THAT U MOMS KNOW ABOUT?

starrburst21

Asked by starrburst21 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Home & Garden

Level 3 (-7 Credits)
  • IDK about Miami apartments but I do know a bit about bedbugs.
    Bombing will only send them into the walls.
    http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1162278/If_youve_ever_treated_for_bed_bugs

diatomaceous earth is recommended by the CDC
    http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/ehs/publications/bed_bugs_cdc-epa_statement.htm
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2012

• the apartment manager should do something about it, not you. and if you really are clean like you say then it's your neighbors fault or the people who live there before you.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Bump!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• i feel silly for this but what does bump mean i see it alot does it stand for something
    starrburst21

Comment by starrburst21 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• In Chicago, it is acceptable to have a "no bug" clause in your lease; this gives you the right to break the lease if you have bugs.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• bump means they are going to highlight your question and anyone in the answers section, no matter the page will get to see it
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• I agree with rkoloms (she always has the best advice) ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:35 PM on May. 2, 2012