might be pregnant and i need some answers ladies PLEASE HELP!!

i have a 3yr old daughter.. my fiance and i have been trying for baby # 2 for a while now... last mnth i had some of the symptoms but i got my period late.. as for this month we had sex when i was most fertile.. now i have ALOT of gas (embarrassin) and the area around my nipple is peeling my breats arnt tender.. also in the night i feel sick sometimes... i also have some cramping but then it turns out to be gas.. im supposed to get my period the 30th or the 1st but dnt have ne period symptoms no sore breasts like i normally do... so is there a chance i mite be prego??? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• anytime you have sex there is a chance you could be pregnant. take a test
    Anonymous

• you can wait til five days before your period at the least before you take a test. You could also give your doctor a call. Good luck and baby dust!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• god, youre lucky i asked a question like this and i got my face bashed in by like 50 different ppl... Hun if you think you are prego, just take a test.. Hope it works out for you, i bet you are very eager.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• thanxs ladies.. i am very eager!!! so should i wait til after my period is missed to test for a better answer?? have any of you had something like this happen to u?
    sophiasmomma541

Answer by sophiasmomma541 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yeah just wait it out... i didnt have anything like that happen.. me and SO were arguing and i told him i was pregnant ( i really didnt know i was, but we had been trying) because i didnt want him to leave ( he was mad for some reason cant remember) and i wanted to talk things out and he wanted to see the test and i tested next day and i was!!!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• oh daymn thats just luck.. i wish i could do that... i just noticed my nipples r sorta a light brwnish color they wur pink... there peeling and my right nipple has like a purplish dot on it that has been there about a week now.. and hasnt gone away.. have ne answers??
    sophiasmomma541

Answer by sophiasmomma541 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I would wait to test until after you actually miss your period. I know it suck to wait that long but the results will be more accurate because if you are you'll have more hormones built up by then. I missed my period, tested 3 days later but it came back negative, then I retested 2 wks. after my period and it now says positive. And if your nipples are changing from pink to brown that is a good sign that you could be pregnant. Good luck!
    Anonymous