Do you watch the Amazing Race?

if so you should come visit us at the TAR groupies!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TARgroupies

The all new season starts on February 15th. CBS.com just put up interviews with the racers!

bam920

Asked by bam920 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Freddy and Kendra? Wow that is cool. I can understand about the editing, it'd be crazy!
    bam920

Answer by bam920 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I used to love Amazing Race. My cousin and her husband won season 6. I stopped watching after that because the way the edited so many things to make drama. It really hurt my cousin and made her look like something she's not. They cut off conversations and edited things in and out of context. So I have to say, I don't watch anymore. LOL...I'm sure you are looking for people who watch to answer, but I'm bored...lol. Sorry.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I love the Amazing Race! In fact, my ex-husband's wife and I have said we need to go on there. Be the most unique team ever "The former wife,and the current wife". And, yeah,we do get along well enough we could spend time together. Maybe we'll try out sometime.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes Freddy and Kendra....tho I call her Jill. Her middle name is Jill...or is her first name Jill and middle Kendra...lol. I can't remember right now. But growing up as a kid, she went by Jill. The editing made her look like a spoiled brat (which she is not, she has worked very hard to be where she is), and also at one point made her look a tad racist....when she was actually speaking of the gov't in one African country, and not the people. So after that season, it made me wonder how many other people they do this too...and you know, it could really hurt some people.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009