IS THIS BAD????

I AM 8 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I HAD APPT THE JAN 23 AND I WEIGH 168 AND I WENT FOR A WIC APP AND THEY WEIGH ME AND I WEIGH 161 SHOULD I BE WORRIED WILL THE BABY BOY OKAY IF I LOST WEIGHT?? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A lot of women lose weight during the first trimester. Don't worry about it. You know, I'm not even weighing myself this pregnancy because I tend to get overly analytical about my weight. I'm 14 weeks and I have no idea what I weigh and I love it! LOL
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• no i wouldnt i was like that threw my hole time i was pregnant you could ask your doctor about it
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I lost about 7 pounds in the first trimester with both of my babies. The doctor said it's actually quite common, and that the baby is taking in so many of your calories it's hard for the body to keep up. (Actually I had 2 separate doctors and they both said the same thing). They also said not to worry about losing weight until 12 or 13 weeks. That's about when I started ganing again.

It was actually a cruel joke when I fit into a pair of jeans I had from my college days...that pair I could never bare to throw away because I loved them so much! They fit for like 3 weeks, then never again! Oh well!

Good luck to you!

Andrea
    CityMommy
    http://CentralCoast.CityMommy.com
    AndreaCM

Answer by AndreaCM at 10:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Not really. I have had some major weight fluctuation. I have to ask though... if you are 8 weeks, how do you know its a boy?
    Anonymous

• Was the weight loss from being sick? *just wondering*
    Anonymous

• weight varies on the time of day of being weighed. I always weigh more in the late afternoon evening than I do in the morning early afternoon hours. It can make me weigh different within like 5-6 pounds since I have been pregnant. maybe that was your case.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• OMG I PUT BABY BOY MY BAD LOL TYPO NO I DONT KNOW WHAT IM HAVING YET LOL SORRY
    Anonymous

• I HAVENT BEEN TRHOWING UP JUST FEELING A LIL NAUSEATED WERE I LOOK AT FOOD ITS NASTY .. ITS ALSO MAYBE CAUSE I DONT EAT IN THE MORNINGS :(
    Anonymous