Who thinks Rod Blagojevich has gone nuts?

His trial started today and he wasnt there as well as no one was there to represent his side. No lawyer nothing! Instead he is taking his story on the road to whatever Tv that will listen to him. He says its because he can't get a fair trial in Illinois and says the only reason the state wants him out of office is so that they can raise the taxes in Illinois. Ummm hmmm no Blagojevich, I think its because you are a crook who is doing bad things! Do you think hes insane or in denial?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 10:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He has lost it. He is just trying to play on the public's sympathy, maybe hoping to gain some support in Illinois. How about when he told The View, that he thought about appointing Oprah to fill Obamas spot?
    He has completely lost it! (if he ever had it to begin with!)
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• LOL..I live in Illinois and I feel he has lost his marbles!! I never really liked him from the beginning, he looks like a crook...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I do.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I know! I saw him on Larry King tonight! He keeps comparing himself to Ghandi and Nelson Mandella.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I think he is full of himself. Hope he is looking for a job.

Answer by louise2 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• He freaks me out. His hair defies gravity.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• So you are assuming he was sane to begin with??? The guy's obviously always been a nut case.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Insane in the membrane...insane in the brain and I agree with all the above. Peace be with you when you will have to publicly stand down Blago...peace be with you.;)
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• weirdo!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Nutso!!! Needs to be on serious head-meds!
    LilLizaJane

Answer by LilLizaJane at 11:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009