Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wouldu see an allergist??

i take zyrtec every night and have for MONTHS but i still have itchy /blurry eyes, dull headaches, sinus pressure etc. ear that crackles and seams hard to hear from it pops everytime i blow my nose. i get occasional lighthead and have had vertigo and fluid cronic fluid on my ears.


Asked by VDietrich at 7:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Health

Level 13 (1,069 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Absolutely. That is so miserable. DH was the same way. I would talk to your allergist and start eliminating stuff until you can figure out what you are allergic to and get it out of your home if possible.

    Answer by theMOMmission at 6:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

  • Yes, or possibly an ENT.

    Answer by AF4life at 7:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • yes you will feel better

    Answer by booklover545 at 1:54 PM on May. 1, 2012

  • ENT first would be my recommendation.

    Answer by kmath at 7:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • yeah.. and ENT would be better. Also you can change to Allegra to see if it works better. You might need to add another med like Flonase (sp?) to your regime.


    Answer by Crafty26 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • I would see an allergist first, but I am a chronic allergy sufferer since I was just a few months old. I have bee through the ringer with meds and drs. You can try changing your OTC meds and try to find a regime that works for you or go see the dr and see if they have any other recommendations.

    Answer by coala at 9:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

Next question in Health
Do you take any type of medication?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Heart rate