Does anyone have the Implanon??

does anyone have the birth control ( called the implanon ) just wondering because i am trying to figure out if its just me or is the Implanon causing problems for everyone thats using it.... it is causing pains in my arm....( the left arm) which sorta worries me.... and its like it pinches my muscle when i move my arm..... is anyone having any problems with it.....

and what should i do about it??????? i tried to get it taken out about 3 or 4 months ago and they wouldnt do it due to the fact that I am not having major problems..... which i think is stupid..... i know when something is wrong with me......

anyone who has any advice feel free to help me out... thanks

ashley205

Asked by ashley205 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I havn't had it but it should definately get taken out if it feels wrong. It is up to you whether you get it taken out or not. The doctors have no choice in the matter, it is your body and you feel something that is not right. Besides, if they don't take it out and something happens because of it, then they will be reponsible.
    dmeh23

Answer by dmeh23 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have it and it only hurt for a week after I had it inserted. I have not had any issues with it at all. I tried the Mirena originally and had a problem with it stabbing my hubby. So this was my alternative. I think if you are still feeling pain you should prob try to get it removed again. I would go to a different doc if yours refuses again.
    cmuessig

Answer by cmuessig at 10:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009