whats it like being pregnant

I am anticipating being a mother any advice?

nikkimom23

Asked by nikkimom23 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its amazing!!! i miss being pregnant. i felt beautiful! and you get a lot of attention LOL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You wont always feel pretty in fact you may feel like a whale but remember its only temporary. Oh and it you dont want your belly touch people will get offended and upset by that, everybody will want to touch your belly!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It is a wild ride. Different for everyone. There are so many exciting things happening. It is an amazing time.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Not to be Randy Raincloud, but its no walk in the park. I hated being pregnant lol, but your experience may be very different than mine, I hope:)
    Anonymous

• BEING PREGNANT IS SOOO WONDERFUL AT THE END IT SUCKS LOL BUT GOODLUCK!
    Anonymous

• lol..there are ALOT of things you'll experience..but it Is different for everyone so i can't tell you how yours is going to be! it can be pleasant and a walk in the park or it could be 9 months of hell. GL..each pregnancy you'll have will probably all be different too.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• being pregnant made me so happy from day one. its my first. trust me ur going to be super happy. and you wont be able to wait.
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2009