PAIN!!!!!!!

IAM 26 WEEKS PREGNANT AND MY CERVIX FELL VERY SWOLLEN WHENEVA I USE THE BATHROOM. IN I FELL PRESSURE ON IT ALSO WHEN I USE THE BATHROOM WAT IS HAPPENING OR WAT SHOULD I DO?

IN THIS IS NOT MY SECOND CHILD!

darrion

Asked by darrion at 7:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The pressure could be normal since the baby pushes and it gets harder to hold your pee, but I would definately see a doctor if this continues until tomorrow. Your child could be in distress. If you are really worried go to the ER tonight.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 7:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• you need to call your doctor asap! i had that and it turns out my cervix was extremely short! they put me on bedrest and told me if i hadnt gone to the doctor i would have given birth and prolly lost the baby.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• get yourself checked out by the doctor. there are too many things it could be or may not be.
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 2:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2008