anyone know if they do anything special at the one-month well baby checkup?

Just wondering. My daughter's one-month checkup is tomorrow, and I don't know what to expect. They told me to bring every herbal or OTC medicine I'm giving her, anyone know why? She's a perfectly healthy baby, I wasn't sure why they would need to see the meds I'm giving her (only Mylicon and saline drops for her constantly stuffy nose).

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• weird. never had a 1 month check up.. just the two month.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER THEY DONT DO ANYTHING BUT TALK TO YOU AND LISTEN TO THE BABY AND ALL THAT KINDA STUFF.... AND AS FAR AS THE MED'S GO I THINK YOU CAN JUST TELL THEM..... BUT ITS NOTHING MAJOR THAT THEY DO......... EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.......

ITS GOING TO BE NOTHING MAJOR......
    ashley205

Answer by ashley205 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• They probably will only weigh her. And I bet they want to see her meds to make sure what she is getting is ok. Some parents give their children things they shouldn't.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• At my daughter's one month they weighed and measured her. Checked her heartbeat, joints, ears, eyes ect. The dr. asked how often I was breastfeeding, how long she slept through the night, how many naps. Went over any questions I had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2009