What do you put in your super mom bag?

my son is 2 and is really great about telling me if he has to go potty but i still dont trust him this soon but really wanna give up the diaper bag and just use a big purse aka super mommy bag.of course i will have a pull up and a small thing of baby wipes.but what other things is there to keep in the bag that i dont have to take out every night?

ps also what do you keep in the bag for summer?

brittany1983

Asked by brittany1983 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• An extra set or 2 of clothes. I have a few outfits for both kids that stay in the bag until they are needed, and once they are needed they are replaced by a new set (once home again). I also keep a thing of hand sanitizer, and a snack that won't go bad (like crackers). We also have a small thing of Tylenol that is the "diaper bag Tylenol" and also have an empty diaper bag cup and bottle (extra just in case we forget to throw one in on the way out. We have diaper bag toys as well, the kids don't see them unless we are out. Sunscreen that stays in the bag, and a hat for each kid. I almost always have at least 1 bottle of water in it as well, and an extra pair of shoes.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• snacks,sunscreen,bathing suit
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• My DS is older but he has Autism so I still keep pull-ups and wipes,sun screen, sunglasses for DS(He is VERY light sensitive) hand sanitizer, an extra t-shirt the little applesauce bags and small water bottles
    NotTooWorried

Answer by NotTooWorried at 10:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Hand sanitizer, books and toys, snacks and water.

Answer by missanc at 10:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Extra set of clothes & shoes in case he falls in a puddle, has an accident, gets muddy... Book, toy, snacks, just leave it in the car and that way he feels you are trusting him to be a big boy (but accidents still happen, so it'll be there in case)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• SNACKS and a juice box. A treat for emergencies. diapers, wipes, change of clothes, a toy.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2012