Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What to do? adult content

my husband and i have been married for almost 7 years. love him to death, however i'm sexually bored and frustrated. we don't have sex, make love...nothing!!! his excuse is i can always take it from him. but i don't want to have to be the one to do it all the time. and then when we do it, it's boring. i don't cum and if i do it's with the help of a dildo (i love my dildo, lol). i was thinking about proposing a bf/gf outside the marriage. probably won't work but i was gonna ask him anyways. what do you do when your sexually bored or frustated with your spouse, S/O

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • I spice things up. If you need to make a proposition like that it is time to say good bye because if you honestly want to do that then you have NO respect for the man that you married.

    Answer by AF4life at 10:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • Why is he not giving you sex? And why is HE not making you orgasm? Have you taught him how?
    Put the dildo down for 3 months and see what changes. No orgasms unless they come from him. It's a fantastic exercise that will change your relationship for the better!!
    (And if you know me at all, you know I am a HUGE fan of dildos, so I am not saying this because I have something against toys!)

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • End one relationship before you start the other.

    Answer by onelove1982 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

  • I figure out how to make things work.

    Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.