Am i ok? whats going on with me????????? adult content

Can any of u ladies please tell me if this is normal & or if this has happend to you im around the days where my period should start & since yesterday all i have gotten is discharge with blood in it i spotted a little today but i still keep getting that bloody discharge im also getting alot of cramps & abdominal pain is this normal? does it happen before my real heavy flow comes or what?? plz help.!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Health

• You are not okay and the problem doesn't have anything to do with your period. You ask these questions 100 times a day and you never listen to what anyone tells you!
    Anonymous

• Do you expect your period to come on like someone has opened the floodgates? It trickles sweetheart. Like the way the information is getting to your brain.
    Anonymous

• What do u mean "you are not ok"?? is that not normal or what thats all i want 2 know ok
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Wat do u mean it trickles? sorry im very slow & stressed
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2012

• Don't apologize to someone who is mean to you. You didn't do anything wrong.
    Anonymous

• Thank u so much.!! These ppl are just so mean.! =(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 PM on May. 2, 2012

• This should be marked as TMI
    Anonymous