Should I leave and see what happens or not ? please help me

please don't bash me . ok so here's my problem my husband gives his ex anything she wants just so he doesn't have to deal with her . SS has lived with us for almost 3 years until January 2012 he went to "live" with her he is here every day no joke everyday she picks him up around 6:30 takes him home feeds him gets him a shower puts him to bed gets him up takes him to school he gets off the bus here rinse and repeat . well I have 2 choices of babysitters for our kids and she will not allow either of them to babysit her son . I can't take my kids to the drs I can't go to the dr I can't get a job because she won't let us send him to our babysitter and she won't get one she tells SS that I am the babysitter ! I have tried and tried to explain to DH that if she wants SS to live with her she needs to take responsibilty and raise him hersself instead of having me do it and her taking the credit for it I am tired of fighting with dh over it he lets his ex run our lives and use me and I'm sorry but I'm done with it I love my SS and until he and his mother made perfectly clear to me that I am nothing to him but a baby sitter I would have done anything in the world for him but now I want him to realize what he's missing out on and I want DH to have time to think about this whole situations and decide if he wants to make this work or he wants to cater to his ex for the rest of his life what do you think what would you do should I go for a bit and just leave it alone how long should I go if I do ..
oh and we;ve been married for 6 years and we have 3 children together and he also has another son thinks its crazy the way dh acts about this whole situation also

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• At age 12 HE can be the sitter!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2012