not sure

I went to school for med asst and then took a leave of absence but worked until the day that i delivered i havent worked since then but my baby is just a month and a week i have to go on my externship in febuary i dont bring in any income but i stay at home with the baby... my boyfriend keeps saying we will have more money when you start working again and it makes me feel bad .... is it wrong of me to not want to work full time? i would rather be home with my little one and care for him rather than have others do it

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 10:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I feel the same way! I worked till I had my son nows hes 2 months and I have to find a job and I dont want to go back to work at all!! My hubby would rather have me at home with our son but he just doesnt make enough money. So Im actually having my cousins watch him on the days I have to work. I would rather leave my son with someone he is going to bond to and have a relationship with for the rest of his life than a stranger.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well, the hard reality of life is SAH is a privilege not a right. Does he bring in enough for you to survive? Do you have the heart to ask him to get a better job or work 2 jobs?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Sheeyat.

I have to go back to work but I don't want to.
    I'm going to discuss only working part time...I want to spend as much time with my daughter as I can. It was hard enough for me to work full-time before I got pregnant (I have a case of the lazies and my energy level just isn't great). Now that I have a little baby here, full-time is out of the question, I'll go absolutely insane.

I would do anything to be a SAHM. Absolutely anything.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009