What is the worst time of year for you?

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 9:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2012 in Just for Fun

• April
    The anniversary of my daughter's death is the 13th

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• I love Spring but it seems to be early spring when I move to the dark disde andget in a bad mood and get really depressed.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Usually December/January. I constantly feel close to being overwhelmed. Part of that is probably the knowledge that after Christmas the winter weather will kick in to high gear and last for at least 4-5 more months. The cold and bitterness can get to be a little much
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Today my answer is:
    Bug Season. I hate flying insects and bugs. They seem to be more attracted to me than most other people. Whether I'm outdoors with just my family of 4 or at the ball field with 100 people, I am the only one who is being bitten.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Gosh, I really don't know. I guess I would have to say the end of the year / beginning of the new year. Lots of fees and taxes are due, plus that's when our car insurance is renewed (since we pay for the year in one payment it ends up being a bigger bill).

Emotionally, I would say probably around Christmas time. It used to be late June (that's when my dad died many years ago), but life moves on and I have worked past that. I still indulge in a pity party here and there, but for the most part I just suck it up and move on with life. Christmas gets irritating to me because of the amount of money that gets spent and the expectations we all put on ourselves to make others happy. It's bothersome to me at times.

*to my credit I am not a very emotional person.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• October 24th when my dad passed. Bums me out he never met my dd.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 9:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Usually January!! So cold in Maine and so much Snow -- feel snow-in during the middle of the winters here! Ugh
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• October through December. Three kids B-days in October and November. Then Christmas right after that. Too much, too close together.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Allergy season and the anniversaries of the deaths of my Dad and brother.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Right before christmas. I am always so stressed, there is never enough time and money to get it all done. I always pull it off at the last moment after being so stressed.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2012