should i leave him?

ok so today i found out my df has lied to me chated on me and now hes getting mad at me!? appearently i dont do enough for him. wtf? hes lied to me about everything, cyber cheated on me and now hes just saying shyt like i care about u u just amke it hard. wtf does that even mean?! i just found out that the night b4 my baby shower because he was affraid of becoming a dad he went out and partied and then wen i tried to squeeze it outta him, he said he just took his friends there and came bakk. now i find out that he didnt do that he had came up with the plan. hes such an ass and i hate him right now. i cant get over this im so hurt...anyone? i need some help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• If you don't mind putting up with crap then you don't have to leave. If you want an honest man it looks like you'll have to keep looking.
    Anonymous

• i would def leave him he isnt ready for nothin
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Liars are always liars, a tiger doesn't change its stripes. Find you a good guy that can tell you the truth and will be faithful and good to your child.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Take a long hard unemotional look at your life. Do you like it? How do you invision your life? Does it involve this type of drama? Now, think of your life in five years...........how do you think it will change? Its up to you if you opt to live like this and expose your children to this type of lifestyle.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If he has cheated on you he more than likely will cheat on you again and again and again....
    obviously he needs to deal with his problems and you have enough to deal with right now with having a baby. you dont need his sh@#. You deserve better than being treated that way. If gand until he deals with the cheating It time to cut him loose.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• is df suppose to be bf? he isn't that into you. never will be, he is a loser and doesn't want to have a baby or be a family. sorry that is cold and heartless but it isn't any worse then what he treats you. please, do want to be happy or miserable? if you choose happiness, honey it is not with him. be happy he showed you his true colors before it goes any farther cause this baby doesn't deserve this.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Boy I hope you do right by this baby and leave him or give the baby a better life by giving it up for adoption.
    Anonymous

• Did you think about asking him how he felt about having children BEFORE you let him knock you up? If you don't float his boat then there is nothing he or you can do about that. He obviously wasn't wanting a family and committed relationship. He was just looking for some woman to be his come dumpster. I'm sure he enjoyed using you like that and you let him. Imagine that.
    Anonymous

• LEAVE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• girls this is why you shouldn't have sex with a man you don't seem to know or your not already married too. yikes, leave already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2009