I have been going through my kids' toys for recalls. Our little people farm's codes matched with the recall. Out of about 12 pieces I am missing 1 horse. What do they do if you are missing one piece, do they refund anyway? Should I go ahead and send it?

pbjmoore

Asked by pbjmoore at 7:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I would go ahead and send it.. if need be write a little note and put it in there with it.. I'm sure they will still give your refund.. Worth a try! Good luck
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I think it's a repair kit & you don't send the whole thing back. Call & they should be able to help you.
    EmNKtsMom

Answer by EmNKtsMom at 9:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• No they sent me a shipping label to send whole thing. It is for lead based paint
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 10:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Thanks so much for posting this. I checked and our farm was not included in the recall. I'd not heard of the recall, before reading your question.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2008