I'm often do you do laundry?

We are a family of 4 (3 adults and 1 child) and it seems like here lately all I do is laundry! I use to only do it once a week, but now it's every day I have at least 2 loads.

So, what is your family size and how many loads do you have per day or per week?

Asked by texasgurl33 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Family of 3. Me, plus 2 kids.

I mainly do laundry on Sundays. I did 4 loads yesterday. I average 3-4 loads a week when I don't have to wash bedding.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• My dh has uniforms again so I only have to do it 2 times a week and about 2 loads. There are 3 of us.

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 10:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Family of, DH, and 6yo DD. 4-5 loads of laundry done weekly...usually split it up to twice a week so it's not every day or an all day thing.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• two adults, two kids and about three times a week, however many loads as it takes to get it done.

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• 1 adult, 2 kids. I do it about once a week and have close to 10 louds but thats because I wash all sheets and towels

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• 7, i should do it every day but i do not and fall behind. i have never been able to wait and do it all in 1 day though.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• With 2 adults and 2 teens, I do laundry on the weekends. My kids are at the point where they can wear clothes at least twice before washing, unless they do something and get sweaty in them.

Answer by robinkane at 11:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• DH and I and our 21 month old DD. Plus MIL & FIL but I don't wash their laundry but I do wash the towels every one uses.
    I only do laundry once a week but that's because I go to the laundromat.
    If we had our own washer & dryer I'd probably do it more often.

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 11:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• Daily, I have 4-5 ( depending on if the girl we had custody of is here staying) kids and two adults. If I didn't do it daily I'd spend sun up to after sun down doing laundry intone day

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2012

• There are 3 of us, DH, myself and DD2yo, so I do a load or two every day. I try to keep up with it so that I don't have to spend an entire day on nothing but laundry.

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2012