• In the Spotlight:

how do you make your hubby stop thinking that you're cheating....? when you're really not!!!

i was chatting with friends from school and now he thinks that i'm cheating on him. most of my friends are girls and the guys i talk to are gay. i don't know what to do any more. he always starts fighting with me when he drinks too!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Just ask him what you can do to show him that you love him and are not cheating on him. Is he abusive and/or controlling? It might be that he is trying to alienate you from others. I'm reading a great book called Confusing Love with Obsession about ppl who control to hold on to others.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• heres what you do you call the maury povich show and fly to new york and take a lie detector in front of america and prove that your not cheating!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe he is feeling guilty. My ex did the same thing. He accused me of cheating numerous times. He even threatened to divorce me if I didn't "come clean". I answered his cell on day, and it was his girlfriend (who, btw, was completely aware of who I was, and she even asked how my pregnancy was going!)

Maybe you should start keeping track of him. Randomly accusing you of cheating isn't normal.  
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he is a insecure guy or he is feeling guilty because he is cheating on you...I'd have a talk with him!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you're chatting online, take a break from the internet. If you're chatting on the phone, take a break from that. Show him you are HIS wife.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you go on Maury let us know when it airs! I'd love to watch it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• first off, get mad at him. how dare he accuse you of that when you've given him no reason to beleive it. and introduce him to the gay guys. i also agree with the thought that he may be cheating. also, i'd start accusing him randomly and see how he likes it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2008