Who is/was the coolest/most interesting president, in your opinion?

This is purely for fun. I don't want to start an argument...there's no political leanings in this whatsoever :o]

I always loved learning about Washington and Jefferson in school. I also thought Teddy Roosevelt was pretty badass. And it's SO weird, but I always had a secret crush on Franklin Pierce. He was like the only president without gray hair on those portraits you always see LOL.

So which presidents do you like and why?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to catch a lot of heat for this, but I loved Bill Clinton. I think he's HOT, cool and interesting:) and I don't care what anybody says, lol.
    Anonymous

• FDR and Ronald Reagan...I would love to sit down and have a conversation with both. What a dinner that would be!
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 11:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• See, I think it was just a product of my generation, but I was taught how horrible Bill Clinton was because he cheated on his wife. I'm only 20, so I was just a little kid when he was in office. I had no idea about what he did as president until I was much older lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• bill clinton!! omg i love him!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I'm kind of young too and I'm not really sure what he did-I just LOVE him:) Don't worry CM members I don't vote!! LOL !Yay for MommaBear:)
    Anonymous

• Okay, one of my favorite rappers is Snoop Dogg so maybe that is why Clinton was my fav. It was his entitlement and arrogance. He got up there and said, "I don't love then ho**" and then weeks later he looked as if he had every right to get a B.J. He was entertaining of nothing else, lmao.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• clinton!!!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Back in the day cool prez is Lincoln
    cool prez now is Obama
    cool prez in the 60's was Kennedy
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Teddy Roosevelt!!!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2009